Premier League Games 7/8/9/11 March

I’d actually be a lot fairer than both them terms.

Reffing nowadays especially in the Prem is a impossible task - the speed of the game, the level of cheating diving players , forced into making blind guesses, it was a farce. They needed some form of help and are finally getting it. It’s nowhere near perfect but it can and will improve.
The media, FA and PFA don’t make enough of the 22 cheating bastards on the pitch.

Lino flags for offside.
It’s onside.
Arsenal lead.

it’s against West Ham. I’m gutted. But shall I cry how corrupt VAR is when it gets decisions right because the officials can’t ?

I’d actually be a lot fairer than both them terms.

Reffing nowadays especially in the Prem is a impossible task - the speed of the game, the level of cheating diving players , forced into making blind guesses, it was a farce. They needed some form of help and are finally getting it. It’s nowhere near perfect but it can and will improve.
You’ll get no arguments. I think everyone agreed var is needed. It’s just the absolutely farcical implementation we have seen in the premier league that has everyone pissed off with it. think back, it took until November for it to actually overturn a referee decision regarding a penalty. Even when replays showed the ref got it wrong. Var can be good. In its current guise in the premier league it is useless. Today is t(e first time I’ve seen it come even close to being successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.