United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe Prediction: we start the better team, chance after chance after chance, dont score. They have one shot on goal, its in, we then remain the better team, miss a one on one. They score with their second shot. 2-0 loss and that Golem looking twat smiles smuggly.
Written all over it....

What ever the result tomorrow I know we have..

...a better club than them with

better players
a better manager
a better management team
a better owner
a better stadium
a better academy
better fans
better pies

and a huge mountain of money more than them.

They might fluke an undeserved win (or draw) but as long as we don't have any injuries I don't care...

But that club consisting of a pile of fetid, rancid, phlegm speckled, sewer dwelling rodent faecal matter from the Scouse Slum land is a different matter...

JJ

What ever the result tomorrow I know we have..

...a better club than them with

better players
a better manager
a better management team
a better owner
a better stadium
a better academy
better fans
better pies

and a huge mountain of money more than them.

They might fluke an undeserved win (or draw) but as long as we don't have any injuries I don't care...

But that club consisting of a pile of fetid, rancid, phlegm speckled, sewer dwelling rodent faecal matter from the Scouse Slum land is a different matter...

JJ
You Sir possess an attractive turn of phrase born of a succinct insight . I commend your comments .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.