COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird how Italy has totally mismanaged this to the point that it's accelerating rapidly day by day.

Or maybe not as it has always been a fuck up as a national state in its short modern history. A weak national government and deep seated corruption don't make for a stable country.

Merely an observation but with Italy being a tourist hot spot I think they were always going to be the first with this in Europe. I do think they were rather late with the delay measures (closing schools, cancelling sporting events, banning large gatherings etc.). We'll end up going the same way if the timing isn't correct.

I'm putting my trust in Chris Witty (even if he looks a bit like Chris Grayling).

Bit harsh, nearly everyone on a boat got it, could happen anywhere, someone in a large school has caused an unknown outbreak, then thousands of parent have it, and their colleagues before they know, then their colleges kids, then their schools. They been quick to close the schools and public evens down if you ask me.

Even the Italian government has been questioning the actions of various hospitals early on in the outbreak.

Merely an observation but with Italy being a tourist hot spot I think they were always going to be the first with this in Europe. I do think they were rather late with the delay measures (closing schools, cancelling sporting events, banning large gatherings etc.). We'll end up going the same way if the timing isn't correct.

I'm putting my trust in Chris Witty (even if he looks a bit like Chris Grayling).

London is both a tourist hot spot and a global city. I'm there regularly as my daughter lives there and it never ceases to amaze me how rammed it is with foreign visitors.

Just been for another nebuliser,my result isn't back yet,i have never had anything like this before,there are a couple more confirmed down here he said not reported yet,i wonder if the government are slowing the release of the numbers down a bit

Tired of the trite bullshit, sorry.

We all have a problem, we just don’t know where or when it will happen. I HONESTLY think the 24/7/365 social media/news cycle is making everyone afraid of their own shadow. Yes, this virus will kill people. It might be me, and it might be you, but as long as we do what we can, then that’s all we can do.

I was merely telling you what my own company has done, not me or to me.

Regarding the social media and its like I agree totally, infact in some ways its as damaging as the virus itself in my opinion. Sadly I believe that this crisis is one that is too serious even for social media to blow out of proportion. I hope I am wrong of course....

You are right in saying we must all do what we can do, but there are millions in this country alone who will do no such thing, thats before we even start on your side of the pond.

Your company, thats management for you, infact I am told that FLYBEs management were generous with wage rises above a certain level, this despite being a bunch of clowns who bust the airline. Thats a pilots take from over here on it anyway.

Just been for another nebuliser,my result isn't back yet,i have never had anything like this before,there are a couple more confirmed down here he said not reported yet,i wonder if the government are slowing the release of the numbers down a bit
I hope you feel better soon Karen. Take it easy.

I hope you’re alright. What symptoms are you having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.