City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

5010926-blue-tiles-background-bottom-of-a-swimming-pool.jpg

what I thought as well.

I like the colors and patterns for all three. All three will look great on the field from distance, which is all that matters anyway.

The home jersey mosaic pattern will be more muted than the close up of the pattern we’re seeing with the blue correct.

The away jersey black with denim trim will show great and far less quirky than this year’s version, which has grown on me over the course of the year.

The third jersey paisley seems a risk, but again muted, and frankly far better than this year’s tequila sunrise.

That third top might look a bit weird as a full strip but also might look cool with blue jeans.

Intrigued.

Last edited:
Not sure why people don't know what paisley is with regard to that third white kit.

It is an iconic fashion design particularry amongst the mod/indie sub cultures

Not sure it’d work at Southampton away :)
The blue one looks dreadful. Surely the design isn’t right when they have to explain it (Northern Quarter, Hacienda etc)
Where’s the red and black stripe? The diagonal sash? The references to Maine Rd?

pretty-green-paisley-print-shirt-grey-01.jpg

How do footyheadlines get all the sneaky peaks at the kits? Is it given to them to test fans reaction to the shirt?

The third kit is a homage to James May. Didn't realise he was a blue?

The home kit is taking the piss out of the elite. City cracking up.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.