Any electricians in the house?

Whilst the OP is waiting for assistance, maybe we could temporally use his thread for other trade dilemmas.

If I want to get more power out of a shower am I better opting for a combi as we already have a combi boiler or would getting the highest wattage electric shower on the market suffice, because in all honesty our decrepit electric shower has the output of a geriatric tramps piss and is neither use nor ornament. If you turn it on to high heat settings then unfortunately you cant even wet your feet. Will hacking though the tiles to the boiler for a combo-jobbie be messy and expensive because I am at a crossroads as to which way to turn. Serious dilemma by the way and willing to spend sensibly on this our current virus ridden apocalyptic earth. In my thinking a combi may offer more thrust as it does not have to heat as it sprays where as an electric one has to heat as it goes. I just wondered if the more expensive more higher powered watt electric jobbies could be recommended for user output to minimize mess and if so which ones.

0bf5Cf0.gif

Whilst the OP is waiting for assistance maybe we could temporally use his thread for other trade dilemmas.

If I want to get more power out of a shower am I better opting for a combi as we already have a combi boiler or would getting the highest wattage electric shower on the market suffice, because in all honesty our decrepit electric shower has the output of a geriatric tramps piss and is neither use nor ornament. If you turn it on to high heat settings then unfortunately you cant even wet your feet. Will hacking though the tiles to the boiler for a combo-jobbie be messy and expensive because I am at a crossroads as to which way to turn. Serious dilemma by the way and willing to spend sensibly in this our current virus ridden apocalyptic earth. In my thinking a combi may offer more thrust as it does not have to heat as it sprays where as an electric one has to heat as it goes. I just wondered if the more expensive more higher powered watt electric jobbies could be recommended for user output to minimize mess and if so which ones.

0bf5Cf0.gif
A bath?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.