United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen United fans saying that rumoured doubts over Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissska and Daniel James are “mind games” from Solskjaer, like our players will be crushed when they see their names on the team sheet at 3.30pm tomorrow.

I don’t believe a word that comes out of that club at the best of times, never mind when it comes to team selection

They tell lies like the rest of us breathe

Pretty confident, read Debruyne had an injury concern, if that's the case should be rested.

I think we, ll win 1-3 :)

Ederson,
Cancello
Otem
Stones
Mendy
Dino
Gundogan
B silva
Mahrez
Foden
Jesus

I’ve seen United fans saying that rumoured doubts over Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissska and Daniel James are “mind games” from Solskjaer, like our players will be crushed when they see their names on the team sheet at 3.30pm tomorrow.

Funny isn’t it. Compared to United teams and players of the past, this Current United team is piss poor. Yes they have some decent players (and they should do with the money spent) but overall very average and a million miles away from competing for the title.

Last edited:
Didn't have any thoughts or feelings either way when they employed that gurning tosspot, but lately, he's started to irritate me, so come on Pep, make sure we're up for it and wipe that smug grin off of his evil elf like face.

Should absolutely stuff them. They’re woeful

However need to take our chances .....and we know that being clinical isn’t always our forte!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.