COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question - what do you consider ‘foreseeable future’?

Have their been any cases at the school or in the local area?

Each to their own but unless you are keeping them in isolation in the house and away from any grandparents, it seems like a waste of time, effort and annual leave(assuming you in employment)

what do you consider ‘foreseeable future’?.....Who knows but I would have thought all schools will be shut within the next month anyway

They will be kept in isolation in the house.

luckily I work from home which makes this possible.

Ultimately each person/Family has to make the best decision from themselves best on there individual circumstances

this is going to cause problems in the near future,unless the school is declaired clossed then your liable as a parent and will probably receive a fixed penalty ,one for each parent,to me its your right as a parent for you to decide and should not be the local councils, me i'd hang back untill a few infections start poping up locally then pull them out

There have been people on the radio saying there had been people taken out of school because they’d been on the skiing trip to Italy but the rest were told to say. Some(understandably in my view) said they wanted to keep their kids off whilst they sussed out what was what - they were threatened with a truancy notice

I don’t currently see the benefit of taking kids out of school unless on the advice of medics.

what do you consider ‘foreseeable future’?.....Who knows but I would have thought all schools will be shut within the next month anyway

Ultimately each person/Family has to make the best decision from themselves best on there individual circumstances

they will at the end of the month for two weeks for Easter

Fair do’s

Have you spoken to other parents, are they taking similar measures where possible? What have the school said?

Enjoy your fines and possible court action.

Evidence of the sheer fucking stupidity gripping folk!

Listen mate I hope I am overreacting.

It's my job as the Father to my kids to keep them as safe as possible, if that means keeping them off school for a month and paying a fine so be it.

taking your kids out while they sussed the problem would be perfectly reasonable IMO,,im from the old school no pun intended and just feel local councils have far to much power, my kids are grown up now but if they were at scool id pull the plug when i thought it was right and not them,fine or no fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.