United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Football is about opinions I think cancel ois one of the worst players to play for City since the takover. The only thing he's done is spur walker on to the next level
He was one of the best fullbacks in the world at both Inter and Juventus. He's great going forward and suspect in defence. He doesn't have chemistry going forward with our midfielders and attackers, and doesn't seem to give his everything every game. So right now he's mediocre

With Chelsea winning, if we beat United today they'll be really up against it in terms of top four. Bit of extra motivation not that we'll need it.

I’m feeling quite chilled about today, it’s a free hit.

I’ve also already come to terms with seeing Gundo on the teamsheet, as said above I therefore just hope Pep isn’t so stupid as to also play Dave.

If there is one opponent Gundo has never let us down against, it is this lot.

He scores against them and last season he was the big difference in that second half before Bernie goal.

Otherwise, he leaves me cold when Rodri and Silva are alongside him.

Bring it on.

Dream lineup:

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Agüero, Jesus

Realistic lineup:

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, Silva, Gundogan, Bernardo, Agüero, Sterling

There's something to love about every one of those goals particularly, the first, I love the way Sergio is accidentally punched in the face by Micah, the way Silva joins the celebration and you can see the desire on his face, the fifth, the rag Welbeck desperately trying to get back to stop Silva, Sixth, Ferdinand trying the same, and going mad, a day of humiliation for them.

I've said this to a few mates before, but I honestly don't think anyone other than Balotelli would have had the fucking balls to score the way he did, Aguero included. To gently guide and side-foot the ball from that distance really highlights his ability. Any other striker twats that or tries to curl it in the top bin - not Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.