Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are second best so far.

Time to wake up.

Play anything like this vs Real Madrid, and we will be 2-0 down in first half...

Shaw looks like a disaster out there he’d fit in like a glove in our back line

That midfield looked weak from the start. Looks fine when we’re in possession, but out of possession it’s too easy for them. Given our very fragile defence (to put it nicely), we really can’t afford to offer them little to no protection.

Zinchenko has been abysmal.

The brutal truth is that he always is when he has to do more than just recycle posession. Should never be taking up a foreign spot sadly

That’s optimistic the way we are playing. More likely 3:0 unless we start to compete.
Well the trick is I can’t actually watch the game as I can’t get access to it,

I’m following it in this thread, harder said than done but I do like being contrarian sometimes.

I first thought it was bent following Micah’s ‘handball’ at Liverpool in the League Cup semi final, when we were going through until it was given. That followed the home leg where their full back should have been off for a straight red and Barry gets sent off for ‘totting up’.

Since then it’s got progressively worse with every passing season.
Without the genius of Pep and some of our big game players the cheats would have beaten us sooner.
Cheers — I hadn’t seen your thoughts on the matter so didn’t know if you were part of our ‘tin foil brigade’. ;-)

Looks like Sterling still on vacation and Zinch cannot get over the shock of being picked to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.