Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As City fans, shouldn't we all be Phil's fanboys (and girls)?
We all support him in a blue shirt yet some regulars on match day threads treat him like the second coming.

In a few years time with Pep developing him he'll be dominating this ground.

We are so stretched it’s only a matter of time they score again!

otamendi
Sterling
Zinchenko
Bernardo
Aguero
all very very poor everyone else just poor

How can we dominate them for 25 mins then turn to total shit ?

we have no formation on the pitch ?
looks like a free for all. Very poor performances by all city players so far.

We look so disorganised & are desperate for a leader.

It’s more of a mental weakness thing. It feels like they lose all confidence and become fragile when the decisions go against the lads unfairly and when they go a goal behind. Just my opinion.

Zinchenko is poor again, has he had a decent game this season ? Totally exposed down the left channel

I wrote that earlier in the game but thought I was being a bit harsh so deleted it. He’s playing more through the middle and I’m not sure they know who should be covering that left channel. Raz poor too on that side, not holding the ball up at all. It’s going to be a good beating to these unless chnages are made.

we can’t hold the ball through the centre, not getting the ball out to Foden, not getting Kun involved at all.....lots to think about for pep.

If our 2 nd half substitutes are defenders then we have big problem.
Zinchenko just like Delphi
had an expiry at LB and it's long gone

We need to make 2 substitutes at half time. Drastic measures..

Pep is getting outmanned by Noddy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.