Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't help matters with the ref but the team isn't helping themselves either.

Numerous times Phil is waiting to be released in behind down the right but neither Bernardo nor cancelo will play him into space.

same thing as always with the jumbled line-ups...no one hs an understanding so everything is to feet or lobbed into the box, because there’s little instinctual awareness to make runs or to expect them.

We are so in need of about 5 players in the summer we are carrying old players & poor players

We've been average.
They've been average
We are losing because of a goal that should have been saved bu our keeper easily from a free kick that shouldn't have been given.

Both teams have been poor and disapointing step up second half and we can storm the second half

I just can't get my head around Pep's tactics here. They have five in defence giving us no space at all so he instructs Sterling and Foden to just stand wide on the touch line. Then we just pass it about in the middle and back to the defence. No runs in behind just pass it about.

THIS

Hate to say it but get OTA off asap. Also zinchenko. And the bit I really hate to say is get Stirling off. Yet another big game where he is anonymous.
Ota has saved us 3ice. Including when Dihno lost his man on a fly boy. Zinchencko's possession is part of the reason why we are keeping possession longer. And Wan Bissaka is a handful for any winger.

We are dot okay. Unfortunately we are losing and don't have the magic of Debryune to add extra. So we gonna have to middle through.

ok for 20 minutes or so, utterly desperate since.
only plus side is that we’re only one down, could easily have been more.
changes? fuck knows - could take pretty much anyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.