United (a) post-match thread

that performance is not a surprise

a midfield of Gundogan and Rodri give us that.

We havent replaced Kompany and have felt like we are treading water all season......there are a few players who dont have the intensity to be playing in derbies/big games:

Cancello
Mahrez
Gundogan
Rodri
Mendy - as just shown by that shit from him backing out of the challenge with Mctomminay leading to the second goal...not a great throw by Ederson but he shuold have still challenged and he didnt

There is a major rebuild needed and Ive been saying it all season - people thinking that Foden is going to replace David Silva seemlessly are also deluded (and that is not a slight on Foden as you are talking about replacing one of the very few and true world class players who has won nearly everything).

we need a minimum of 2 cetnre halves as we cannot keep playing Dihno there (not that he has been bad)

Im starting to doubt Rodri after he initally impressed me

Pep doesnt understand derbies at all.
Spends most of his time concentrating on pro Rags comments than concentrating on us.
To be beaten 3 times by that lot is an embarrassment.
You’re right he spends the week up to the game banging on about how dangerous they are and sucking up to them does my head in and probably the players

The sooner Real Madrid take Stirling off our hands the better. A total waste of fucking time. As for our defence..!

One look at the defense line up and I just knew it was going to be tough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.