Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
never seen him break his neck to get to the ball always jogging

Gundogan is the new Richard Edghill and i claim my £5

The only midfield player who put his foot on the ball and kept it , he is there to rotate the ball and give it to the players who can cause the damage , unsure why Rodri gets a free ride when he plays below par but Gundogan gets it in the neck .

The problem is playing all 3 of Gundogan, Rodri and Zinchenko.

Singling out Gundogan in this game is extremely stupid as the entire squad was shit. There were collective problems and individual mistakes, but Gundogan wasn't the problem.

Gundogan is the new Richard Edghill and i claim my £5

The only midfield player who put his foot on the ball and kept it , he is there to rotate the ball and give it to the players who can cause the damage , unsure why Rodri gets a free ride when he plays below par but Gundogan gets it in the neck .

Because Rodri is there to do the job he is doing. We don’t need two of them. In the 8/10 position we need something different instead of pass, pass, pass, pass.

One of the best today. I hope Pep finally realize that Rodri and Gundogan won‘t work against a Defence opposition. Dunno why he gets so much slack.

Because Rodri is there to do the job he is doing. We don’t need two of them. In the 8/10 position we need something different instead of pass, pass, pass, pass.

Your 100% correct , but Pep picks the side , he ballsed it up today , Mahrez shold have started wide with Foden in the middle .....in hindsight of course.

He’s becoming the new pointy man saw him do it on 2 occasions today where he didn’t have the desire/ pace or both to get the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.