United (a) post-match thread

I feel sick to the stomach after that gutless inept performance. They should be all ashamed of themselves as that was beyond unacceptable. The fucking rags are shit and we've lost 3 times to them this season

I don't give a shit about this result

If we are running around Istanbul with that trophy in May

Not a fucking chance unless we keep Kev and Laporte 100% fit and Sterling and Bernardo somehow remember the players they used to be.

Also if Liverpool go through they will batter us again because at this moment in time they are at least 40% better than us in all departments.

Loads of possession but I think if we’d been out there a fortnight we wouldn’t have scored. I don’t think Rodri and Gundo can play in the same midfield... too slow and we have no tempo. It’s never good to lose - especially a derby but at least there wasn’t much riding on this one.

When the team was announced, i said that I could see us having loads of possession, but United would break and win 1-0.

Not claiming an amateur observer like me could possibly know more than the genius that is Pep ... but the team did seem to be a poor / inappropriate one from the start ?

Ederson
Cancelo Walker Laporte Mendy
Bernardo Fernandinho KDB
Sterling Aguero Jesus

Can we please play this team asap, fitness permitting! If Sterling and Bernardo are still struggling then bring in Mahrez and Foden. Walker's pace at the back is what we need because Otamendi is past it, Stones has lost it and Ferna is weak as piss in the air. Put him back in the middle.

Don't think Sane should play again unless he extends. If you aren't committed you don't play.

Our recruitment is really fucking shit for a team that wants to dominate Europe.

Rodri might be a nice guy but has the turning circle of an oil tanker and the speed of a disabled snail.

Cancello is a worse player than Danilo.

never understood the selling of Danillo..he was a good back up utility player

Sterling out now, if anyone is remotely still interested in him, fucking abysmal. Four months of pure shite from him, what is going on?
Yeah we won't be selling him. The club aren't as daft as some of the fuck knuckles that follow us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.