Who’s gone in the summer?

Zinny and Gundog should be put on the transfer list now. We can't have a player like Gundogan who can only play good in CL against non English teams because he's got the intensity of a dead cat

Bravo, Otamendi, Merlin and Gundogan should 100% leave. Jury’s out on Cancelo, Stones and the LB position.
Should go for Aouar and one of Konate/Upamecano. Steffen to be backup (at this point he would probably start). Someone like Tagliafico at LB maybe
Zinchenko's days here are counted. He's the left back equivalent of Gundogan. Sidepass merchant without any physicality or speed at all

bravo, otamendi, stones, zinchenko, gundogan, silva

So, GK, 2 CBs, 1 LB, two AMs required.

Best will in the world but there is no way Gundo will be leaving, Pep plays him in every single big game we play.

We know Silva is going and i suspect you are right about the other 4.

Sane is the big question for me, if he stays then we move Sterling back onto the right and can stretch the opposition again, if he goes then we need to get an out and out wideman for the left hand side.

Zinchenko's days here are counted. He's the left back equivalent of Gundogan. Sidepass merchant without any physicality or speed at all
I like Zinchenko, but he’s just not a LB. Doesn’t have the pace, defensive positioning or crossing to be a top class LB. Would be interesting to see him in midfield, but Pep never does that, and there’s probably a reason for it

Otamendi
Gundogan
Cancelo

All are slow players.
Garcia to make space for a more established player.

tbf your right about gundo i can only wish he leaves

Breaking point today to be honest:

Out

bravo (free)
Merlin (free)
Otamendi (£15-18m)
Angelino (£20m)
Zinchenko (£20m)
Cancelo (£40m)
Stones (£35m)
Gundogan (£20m)
Sane (unfortunately) (£80m)
Jack Harrison (£12m)
Tosin (£20m)

sales in £262-265m
In

steffen (already ours)
Skriniar (£80m)
Ake (£40m)
Chilwell (£50m)
Aoaur (£50m)
Sancho (£90m)
Martinez (£90m)

gross spend £400m

net spend £180m ish. Highly unlikely I know but this season has fallen apart badly!!

Breaking point today to be honest:

Out

bravo (free)
Merlin (free)
Otamendi (£15-18m)
Angelino (£20m)
Zinchenko (£20m)
Cancelo (£40m)
Stones (£35m)
Gundogan (£20m)
Sane (unfortunately) (£80m)
Jack Harrison (£12m)
Tosin (£20m)

sales in £262-265m
In

steffen (already ours)
Skriniar (£80m)
Ake (£40m)
Chilwell (£50m)
Aoaur (£50m)
Sancho (£90m)
Martinez (£90m)

gross spend £400m

net spend £180m ish. Highly unlikely I know but this season has fallen apart badly!!

Think you're being very generous with the amounts we'd get for players.

Zinny and Gundog should be put on the transfer list now. We can't have a player like Gundogan who can only play good in CL against non English teams because he's got the intensity of a dead cat
Zinny is probably the best LB in the league and does what Pep asks of him, which is do not lose the ball, but he will probably be leaving this summer to create a space for a very good LWB, we have 3 LB`s at the moment and can not move Mendy. As for Gundog it is about us getting the best out of him by getting plenty of pace around him, but he will leave if he asks to, not an impossibility

Zinny is probably the best LB in the league and does what Pep asks of him, which is do not lose the ball, but he will probably be leaving this summer to create a space for a very good LWB, we have 3 LB`s at the moment and can not move Mendy. As for Gundog it is about us getting the best out of him by getting plenty of pace around him, but he will leave if he asks to, not an impossibility
Zinny best LB in the league?? Are you taking the piss? The only thing he can done is retain possession, and that's Gundogan's job. Both lack the intensity required to succeed in the PL. Gundogan only shines in CL when we meet teams not from England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.