#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As shit as he undoubtedly was and has been for months. It’s pretty amazing that at no point in the whole game did the manager think to try him in his best position to see if he faired any better seen as he’s never been able to beat the scum right back in any previous games.
I agree the manager should have put him in his best position - the bench

Maybe we expect too much from Sterling he has been shocking for months barring a half hour against Real Madrid his heart doesn't seem to be in it

If you are saying Sterling hasnt got the potential to be a world class player , i will politely disagree , he certianly has the potential , whether he fulfils his potential is anyone's guess.

A player with world class potential wouldnt disappear vs the same teams everytime. Wouldn't miss clear cut chances over and over again. have the shot power of an u-13 and get so easily pocketed by defensive fullbacks.

His attack postioning is world class though and helps to gloss over his short comings in other areas

doesn't deserve a new contract, and we need at least 2 genuine pacy wingers to challenge him.

If you believe the shite in the media , because of the impending european ban he is being offered £400k a week , football must be the only profession when your form falls off a cliff , your wages are doubled , funny old world

A player with world class potential wouldnt disappear vs the same teams everytime. Wouldn't miss clear cut chances over and over again. have the shot power of an u-13 and get so easily pocketed by defensive fullbacks.

His attack postioning is world class though and helps to gloss over his short comings in other areas

Unfortunately typical of this country , he scores 20 goals nets a hat trick for England and he is world class ,then has a few months and he is overrated , the truth is somewhere in the middle , great player but inconsistent and has a lot to improve in his game.

What is world class Craig ? My belief is its a player who takes a big game by the scruff of the neck and single handedly wins it , Messi and Ronaldo have this in abundance , so in that league , Sterling has a long way to go , i think he will develop into a great player , and he will be the first £200m player, if that matters a jot.

I’d say world class is someone who’s the best player in their position in the world and would therefore get into a world 11. World class gets said about loads of players now though. Someone with Sterling’s touch is far from world class in my opinion. Great pace and movement but not too much else unfortunately. Be nice to see if he can rediscover his form on the right though as he’s now for months gone back to how he was under Pellers on the left. This is more than a dip in form as he’s been awful for too long.

I've watched my kid, 10 years old goalkeeper taking a joke penalty against his coach at the end of 90 minutes training today. it was shit and I got mental how he hasn't learn to kick the ball properly after 2.5 years of football training.

Sterling earns 300k per week and still can't kick the fucking ball like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.