United (a) post-match thread

YOU LOT ARE OFF YOUR HEADS. PEP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MANC PRIDE. HE CARES ABOUT WINNING TITLES. WE ARE BALLS DEEP FOR THE CUPS. THE LEAGUE IS GONE AND HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS. MADRID AND NEWCASTLE ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.

UP ZE BLUES

why are you shouting, doesn’t make you a bigger blue

Someone on pre match thread pretty much got it spot on with their take on how it would pan out.Bet their pissed off getting it right tho.

We need to promote Garcia and buy 2 world class CBs in the summer.
We need to replace Sane if he leaves.
Replace fernandinho this summer, Rodri is not the answer.
1 world class LB (again) and a back up.
1 top class RB
1 GK for cover.
2 WC strikers, 3 if Sergio or Jesus leaves.

Best part of 750m to be spent. And fast.

We've let the squad get tired and complacent for the third time since 2012.

That could be the biggest over reaction of the season mate, we were bad but not that bad!

Actually think Mendy has been showing glimpses of what he’s capable of these past month or so.

Sterling is a huge worry with his mental approach to the biggest games.

In my humble opinion today was in Pep - Cancelo was probably the best defender but Walker has to start a derby every time, Zin was poor, Phil looked much better centrally. Yet again Rodri and Gundog weren’t terrible but they just slow the tempo too much.

Thought the three subs improved us.

Sterling HAS to do better with that chance second half, and a couple of times he gave away ridiculous possession. Him and Eddie bottom of the concentration leagues...

He got on the ball ..he put in a shift compared to most of our players.
It's hard to cross the ball to a team of midgets .
Players get injured FFS..

No problem with the injury....major problem with his performances - the guy is not a defender and not good enough in the vast majority of the aspects of the game to play for us and never has been

No mate, you're a knob.

The "knob" you refer to came out a few weeks ago, stuck his chest out, and declared to the assembled media that he was staying at city unless they sack him. This, at a time when the entire UK sports media had spent days telling us he was walking out of his contract.

He's far from blameless, he clearly doesn't give a shit about Derbies, unless they're of the Real v Barca variety, but when the chips were down this year he stood up and allowed himself to be counted.

The truth is, he has been let down by the club's transfer business.

As was Pellers.
As was Mancini.

My fear is, he has put all his eggs in the CL basket, when we have a squad that is 7 or 8 players shy of being good enough to win it.

what the fuck am i reading ??? peps won 7 yes (SEVEN) fucking trophies in 2 seasons and now its fuck him he is clueless ???
GLORY DOES REALLY FUCK SO MANY PEOPLES MINDS AND EYES UP ?? am beginning to feel ashamed to call myself a manchester city fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.