United (a) post-match thread

Can someone explain why Aguero's goal wasn't allowed? It seemed to me that they started drawing their lines then gave up halfway through... and it can't be because De Gea stopped because players have been told not to do so unless the referee blows his whistle which he didn't until after the ball went in.

Oh well.
You’d think they’d won a trophy they way they did a lap of honour. Bell ends.
Move on, hopefully we will take a lot from this game and not make the same mistake again.
No way does Sterling deserve a place above Gabby at the minute. He’s shocking.

I will be there for sure but out defence won't keep a clean sheet and we are not creating enough at the other end.

look its simple the bigger the game the better we play ? the season and the title defence was over after 7 games, and dare i say manchester city number one target was europe and cups at the start of the season, and when VAR fucked us over the club just wen't ok let them have it and we will just put the cups in the trophy room this season

Im bothered, but not that bothered. If (I know it’s a big if) we win the fa cup and/ or the cartel league then this will be forgotten in the final reckoning
Of course it will, but the champs league is still a million miles away in my opinion, the fa cup is a real possibility yes. Might have to be a cup double which is great.

it cant be easy playing in a team which rotates a lot, some players are going to be rusty or not use that player etc. Its Peps way you have a great game than you are rotated that cant be easy its something the squad have done really well, up until this season, will be sorted next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.