United (a) post-match thread

Thought utd were totally crap but they had shots where we controlled the game without ever looking like scoring and that has been the story of Pep vs utd all season, next season Pep understand the fans care even if you do not
Pep cares enough to pick up two trophies, four trophies the next season and two already this season. If we had the best eleven in every position anywhere in the world, we would still lose a few derbies. But, in our weakend set up, we're still a significantly better team than Utd. We will improve next year.

When did Ederson turn into the Bravo of old? I wonder if resting him for two matches had him rusty.

This season we have lost three world class players out of last season's side. Merlin, as age has caught up with him and Bernardo and Sterling who have been bang average and at times less than that.

Seeing those rags and Ferguson celebrating gave me flashbacks of the bad old days. That old bastard is definitely back pulling the strings behind the scenes, no way has the paper boy suddenly turned into a tactical genius.

Can someone explain why Aguero's goal wasn't allowed? It seemed to me that they started drawing their lines then gave up halfway through... and it can't be because De Gea stopped because players have been told not to do so unless the referee blows his whistle which he didn't until after the ball went in.
Why can't they get a better camera angle for VAR?
It's a fucking mess!

Can someone explain why Aguero's goal wasn't allowed? It seemed to me that they started drawing their lines then gave up halfway through... and it can't be because De Gea stopped because players have been told not to do so unless the referee blows his whistle which he didn't until after the ball went in.

Pretty sure De Gea was the reason though. The VAR wallahs do what the fcuk they like.

we absolutely battered them in the 2nd half and they defended for their lives , we gifted them two goals and that won them the game , the media will be in a Rags ?/OGS frenzy for the next few weeks , its all bullshit , if we play our strongest team in a game we have to win like an FA Cup semi-final we will wipe the floor with them. Its frustrating a clown of a manager and a few workhorses can get the better of us , Pep needs to take games agaisnt the Rags seriously , Barca wouldnt play half a team against Real so why did he do it in a City/Rag game.

Are you actually dumb or are you putting it on? Given a choice today is the one game I’d have said to lose yes, it wasn’t and isn’t a choice though. We didn’t go out and play shit because we won them games did we?
Who cares pal? Let them celebrate, they have won fuck all, we have already won a cup. They are licking our boots, let them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.