United (a) post-match thread

Didn’t look offside at all. Sky held up a VAR line replay for a second and it showed the blue line was onside of the red line and Neville and Tyler didn't say a dicky bird about it.
Wasn't offside but VAR erred on side of safety as Donut boy apparently let it in
To be fair Right said Fred's was a pen

Shame he doesn't respect the City fans who'll have to put up with weeks of gloating shit thanks to him.

Thanks to him? What a fucking soft twat you must be.

I'll give you some advice. Grown a fucking backbone, man up and face the music.

We can lose derbies. Have done in the past, have done today and will do in the future. We also win them. Frequently.

If you can't deal with the usual shite that goes with the bragging rights and want to stick that on Pep, a man with a glistening managerial record, then fucking god help you.

I need to get something off my chest! I’m afraid that one is down to me. First visit to the swamp since they rinsed us 5-0, when I vowed I’d never set foot in the place again. Why did I do it, why!

Not like you to post when we get beat. Do you ever post when we win?

FFS Mani, I came on here (a football forum) a had a bit of rant after we got needlessly beat, as did many others, not seen you commenting on any of their posts , anyway in answer to your question I post when I feel the need. If if makes you happy, If we win on Wednesday I will post something nice when I get home from the match.

ESm3l2qX0AIcWuE.jpg

Bernardo Silva on #MUNMCI: "It was a bad game for us. Not acceptable"
You’re fucking bang on Bernardo lad.

They’re worse stats than the two games that are held as our worst under Pep:
Leicester 4-2 defeat https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38193109

Everton 4-0 defeat https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38545988

We created more in what have gone down as our worst games in four years, than we did today.

I genuinely think that’s our worst performance under Pep today.

Can’t recall seeing a player lose form as badly as Sterling, he’s Sunday pub league standard at the moment. One golden chance, blew it.
Was he ever really that good ? Technically poor and lucky to have played in a very good team last couple of years - remember him winning a penalty in CL at Etihad when he tripped over his own feet ? Madrid willing to pay 100 million for him ? Snatch their hand off

Thanks to him? What a fucking soft twat you must be.

I'll give you some advice. Grown a fucking backbone, man up and face the music.

We can lose derbies. Have done in the past, have done today and will do in the future. We also win them. Frequently.

If you can't deal with the usual shite that goes with the bragging rights and want to stick that on Pep, a man with a glistening managerial record, then fucking god help you.
Oh look at you a keyboard warrior. Pep loses derbies regularly I don't like it but you seem OK with it so shut the feck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.