Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him playing alongside Gundogan makes him look so much worse. It’s his first season for the club, and it’s not unusual to be a little inconsistent while settling in. I think he will be the best DM in the league next season by some distance
If he develops an extra 10mph and a turning circle less than a container ship -maybe though I doubt it. He's Jorghino lite and he's crap.

Him playing alongside Gundogan makes him look so much worse. It’s his first season for the club, and it’s not unusual to be a little inconsistent while settling in. I think he will be the best DM in the league next season by some distance
Do you genuinely believe this or is that just wishful thinking? Watchhow fern used to collect the ball from the centre backs and try to break the lines, that's what we need. Anyone can pass it sideways and back from where it came.

Have always said he’s far too slow and gets found out against the better teams. He would be better as a center half

I thought he played pretty well today and has been in good form recently. Not sure why Pep is so determined to play him with Gundo all the time though.

Fernando was the exact same player and I’m not even attempting to troll.

nothing special, not good enough for us in prem league.

I saw enough in the first half of the season to see he has the ability to play that role for us. His form has dipped dramatically since January but like you say he isn’t helped by playing alongside gundogan. It’s one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.