United (a) post-match thread

Well we could win 100% of our games all the time but the truth is it ain't gunna happen - what is the issue tonight I wonder? Let them have their moment in the sun. I don't give a shit.

Poor performances are acceptable, even in derbies because of the logic “you can’t win every game” sorted

Not for the first time Ederson was terrible. Doesn't save enough. Overrated.

Won' t go down well but that's not a knee jerk reaction.
No I agree - brought in mainly for his technical ability on the ball - call me old fashioned but keepers are paid to keep clean sheets as well - based purely on that have to be honest and say nowhere near best in the world

Terrible team selection. Some horrendous performances from the likes of Sterling , Zinchenko , Ederson, Otamendi and Pep. Only Cancelo , Rodri and Fernandinho can hold there heads up
I thought Rodri was woeful.

Should we go back to Pellegrini? You will be so sorry when Pep goes.

Pep has been immense at city agreed!. Life goes on and we will carrying on being serial winners with or without him. He has 1 season to run on his contract and we need a rebuild, we may as well replace him in the summer and bring in a manager who will be here long term.

I'm sure many will disagree and i love Pep as well but just a thought..

Sorry for being annoyed that City have just played like pansies,so very sorry m'lud.

You are always annoyed. At everything. The whole board sees right through you.

You are wound real fuckin tight ain't you?

Lighten up fella. You only live once.

Pep Guardiola: “We played good. We conceded a goal and should have avoided it, but in the second half we played good as well. So congratulations to Manchester United. The quality of the opponent always count. We played good.

Very Very tired of reading the same old same old from Pep.. How about we played awful and some truth.
Like he has said in the Amazon doc.
Out there I will defend you
I've got no doubts in that dressing room pep has given them an absolute bollocking

With Laporte and Kev back I expect a full on nuclear reaction in the games that matter
But I think we'll play it tactically much more pragmatically
That will suit us

Was he ever really that good ? Technically poor and lucky to have played in a very good team last couple of years - remember him winning a penalty in CL at Etihad when he tripped over his own feet ? Madrid willing to pay 100 million for him ? Snatch their hand off

Yes he WAS that good. He was like a headless chicken when he first came here, then he was world class, passing, chances created, movement off the ball, finishing. His form dipped as soon as people started talking of him in the same breath as Messi and after the Gomez incident. Baffling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.