COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like mate like , am not saying it is flu , but you keep saying it’s not LIKE flu and it is for the reasons I have listed

it is more serious than flu but the symptoms are like flu

have you seen any interviews from the thousands who have had it and recovered . I admit there are not many around as that’s not the story in the media but they go like this ..

interviewer :what was it like to have Coronavirus ?

Answer : it was like having the flu

Why don’t we just ask Karen?

In fact she’s already told us all.

Like mate like , am not saying it is flu , but you keep saying it’s not LIKE flu and it is for the reasons I have listed

it is more serious than flu but the symptoms are like flu

have you seen any interviews from the thousands who have had it and recovered . I admit there are not many around as that’s not the story in the media but they go like this ..

interviewer :what was it like to have Coronavirus ?

Answer : it was like having the flu
Yes absolutely. My issue when people dismiss it by citing how many die each year from flu and saying it’s “only Flu”.

Flu is serious and horrible and I ended up with pneumonia and a hospital stay last time I had it. But it’s is at least a magnitude worse in terms of seriousness.

have you tested positive @karen7?

Yes she has and this is what she said on it-

Started with a really sore throat and bad cough and travelled down into my chest,i don't go out much or mix with people so i have no immunity to anything really,i would say don't worry if you are normally fit and healthy as it's unlikely to be more than a cold or the normal flu at worse,don't go to the drs unless you have trouble breathing,ride it out at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.