Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like it's only fulham who are capable of eventually threatening the first two. Unless two of them do it on their own ,they tried hard recently.

Seeing as you're from Nottingham, I'm guessing by that comment that you're a Forest fan.

What's the feeling among Forest fans about Lamouchi? He seems to be doing a decent job there, notwithstanding the last month or so.

You guess correctly :-)

The feeling originally was “who?”. However, although we haven’t always played well we’ve been getting results And putting in some decent performances, especially away from home. He does make some strange decisions sometimes tho which usually leads to a loss, playing weakened teams against teams lower down the division which has lead to a few “surprise” losses in a league where anyone can beat anyone regardless of position.

Generally it’s positive, however, if we don’t go up this season I couldn’t tell you if he’d be here next season, given he’s on a one year contract and we haven’t had a manager for a full season for a fair few seasons now.

Automatic promotion now looks VERY unlikely but hopefully we’ll hold on for the playoffs but that lottery could mean anything lol.

Last edited:
Normal service was resumed yesterday, awful awful performance summed up by The Sheffield Star's play ratings:

Dawson 2
Fox 3
Lees 2
Iorfa 3
Palmer 2
Bannan 2
Pelupessy 2
Murphy 4
Da Cruz 2
Windass 2
Fletcher 3

Subs
Forestieri 3
Harris 3
Wickham 2

It looks like they've downed tools.

I'm expecting the EFL points deduction to hit anytime soon, 12 points drops us into the bottom 3 and with the level of perfomances since Xmas we don't have the fight to stop up.

Iorfa had a really solid game against us in the Cup. I guess that was a one-off?

TBF to him he has been one of our best players this season, I think Maldini & Baresi would have struggled to get a tune out of the team yesterday.

The constant chopping and changing to the defence (tactical or due to injuries) does us now favours, players seem to have a good game followed by a bad one

Normal service was resumed yesterday, awful awful performance summed up by The Sheffield Star's play ratings:

Dawson 2
Fox 3
Lees 2
Iorfa 3
Palmer 2
Bannan 2
Pelupessy 2
Murphy 4
Da Cruz 2
Windass 2
Fletcher 3

Subs
Forestieri 3
Harris 3
Wickham 2

It looks like they've downed tools.

I'm expecting the EFL points deduction to hit anytime soon, 12 points drops us into the bottom 3 and with the level of perfomances since Xmas we don't have the fight to stop up.
It’s sad to see the state of your once great club.

When I first started following football, you were one of the powerhouses of the English game and Hillsborough was one of the best grounds in the country.

I always look out for your results, as Mrs Vienna has a soft spot for Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.