Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a perfectly good goal,the rags have had i think 4 or 5 goals against them ruled out in as many games,operation 5th place is on, and has been since the ban ,the freekick for their goal wasn't a foul either

Scored a perfectly good goal,the rags have had i think 4 or 5 goals against them ruled out in as many games,operation 5th place is on, and has been since the ban ,the freekick for their goal wasn't a foul either

They had a penalty ruled out, we have no one to blame but ourselves for the result.

And scored from a free kick where no foul had been committed

Yes it shouldn't have been a free-kick but decisions like that plague every single game such as us against Villa in the final, it's how you defend the set-piece and it was an Ederson mistake. Like I said, we only have ourselves to blame.

Yes it shouldn't have been a free-kick but decisions like that plague every single game such as us against Villa in the final, it's how you defend the set-piece and it was an Ederson mistake. Like I said, we only have ourselves to blame.
So the disallowed goal and the non free kick means we had 2 bad decision compared to their penalty

So the disallowed goal and the non free kick means we had 2 bad decision compared to their penalty

The disallowed goal was ruled out by VAR, in which case we have to accept he was marginally offside despite the entire footballing world calling for changes to it. A controversial free kick went against us and a controversial penalty claim went for us, it's part of the game and happens across the country. We were poor, that's why we lost. Not because of 'operation United', we didn't create enough and made errors.

The disallowed goal was ruled out by VAR, in which case we have to accept he was marginally offside despite the entire footballing world calling for changes to it. A controversial free kick went against us and a controversial penalty claim went for us, it's part of the game and happens across the country. We were poor, that's why we lost. Not because of 'operation United', we didn't create enough and made errors.
The VAR goal decision was particularly poor all round, no idea why the linesman raised his flag on such a close call and where they drew the line, if he’d have scored with that part of his body I guarantee it gets disallowed for handball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.