Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish it was tomorrow, need another game sharpish after that today!

This is where Pep should be calling Arteta and telling him to replicate Real Madrid and play like them to give us a good practice run ... surely he should have that much hold over the apprentice ... ok, ok, that ain’t happening plus arsenal players are no Real Madrid replicas ... but what Pep should and I think would be doing is is playing the exact XI that’d play against Real Madrid next mid-week then rest key players if not all from that lineup against Burnley on the weekend ... so they are all fresh and ready to go against Real Madrid ... next two league games are most insignificant in this season’s context!

Struggling to pick an eleven after today

Whoever we're going to play as a team against Madrid need the game together - the weekend game has zero significance for me.

Agreed about it going to be as flat as fuck in the stadium, we need a good start and an early ish goal to get it going. Arsenal will sit back and frustrate and try and hit us on the break. Team will probably be Bravo, Walker, Mendy, Garcia, Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Aguero.

Ederson; Walker Fernandinho Garcia Mendy; Gundogan De Bruyne Foden; Mahrez Aguero Jesus.

I would not play Foden after tonight’s performance. He needs time to get some confidence back. Why has he been suddenly thrust into starting in games against the top eight clubs. He needs to get playing time against lower ranking teams . He may be atop player for the future but he gets lost against the big sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.