#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually be starting Jayden Braaf ahead of him at this moment in time, Bernabe even. They really couldn't give us any less. Sterling has to go this summer, I personally wouldn't give a toss.

Yeah, he’s in awful form, but it’s fucking ridiculous that some want to get rid of him. He’s a 35+ G+A a season player, and only 25 years old. One of the first names on the team sheet when he’s in form
When was that mate, the when he's in form bit?

Yeah, he’s in awful form, but it’s fucking ridiculous that some want to get rid of him. He’s a 35+ G+A a season player, and only 25 years old. One of the first names on the team sheet when he’s in form
We shouldnt get rid of him we just need to get him on the right. If we were to sell him though i think we would get around the 150 mil mark of madrid as no one knows he been bad for a while now and he still has great stats.

He’s been god awful since Arteta left... every time he plays against Wan Bissaka he looks beaten... can’t understand why pep didn’t swap sides as he’d have had Burger King Boy on toast and get some of his confidence back which has deserted him for weeks now
no hes been for most of the season apart from the first 2 -3 months. He seems to have stopped scoring goals which is why people are more aware of his bad form.

It's not the lack of goals. It's the inability to do the basics.
i know that but hes been like that for most of the season bar the first few months. From about sepetmber to december he was playing badly but getting lots of goals so no one noticed this.

I have a feeling for sometime now that sterling wants to move, his attitude change or transformation in the last 6 months has reflected in his performances as well. I would be surprised if he stays beyond next season and may very well be involved in transfer saga in upcoming window.

My observations could be all wrong but what better place than BM to express your thoughts :)

Clearly a quality player but his form is shot. Not getting himself into those goal scoring positions and on the rare occasion he does he's not putting them away.

He's been so bad for so many months now, I forget what his good form looks like.

Atrocious again today. I keep thinking he'll snap out of it but he doesn't. He was one of the worst players on the pitch last and that's saying something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.