United (a) post-match thread

Now the dust has settled , i am little confused admitedly not difficult at my age , but in previous years i would be raging about a derby defeat and such an inept first 45 minutes and would have a few drops of the amber nectar. But i don't really give a f*ck at the moment , we lost a derby that meant nothing but bragging rights until the next time , its annoying that Rags will attempt to rub it in , but we will always have the last laugh.
We will win at least two trophies , the Rags will win f*ck all , we play Real Madrid soon , the Rags play some unknown Austrians in Lederhosen , they will still have OGS as manager , we will have Pep , the ban will be overruled and the Rags will finish 5th and miss out on the Champs league
Let them celebrate their cup final , shame there are no medals or a trophy for beating Manchester City , they would have three medals this season but none will be mentioned in the honours list at the end of the season.
They are not a threat to us , maybe if they do spend another £500m and become a competitor i will recover the hatred i have felt for them for 40 years , until then UEFA are getting my angst.

I thought Raheem wasn't poor, just average today. Would you say we were poor if our dominance was topped off by clinical finishes instead of our poor finishing - two split seconds in a game ?

Mate, Raz was struggling to even control the ball at times. His first touch was poor, he missed the one chance we had and he couldn’t beat his man all game. He was awful AGAIN.

A bit of luck and opposition being poor has got a few things to do with that. We are no where near the performances we are used to seeing week in week out, that we have witnessed the last 2 seasons. Miles away in fact.

True. But injuries have played a part. We’ve certainly not turned into a poor team just because we’ve not won the PL for the third consecutive year

we’ve not been very good at executing it though, I’ve found a lot of our games boring this season, partly because many teams park the bus and partly we aren’t very good at picking them apart this year
Balls out effort in the CL this season. Next year, some new legs in critical positions. Even megabucks teams - MU a case in point - park the bus against us. To be honest, if I supported one of these other megabucks teams, I would be embarrassed and not best pleased if the team parked the bus against another Prem outfit. Parking the bus is what the lesser teams do - not a club that spends £90m plus on individual players.

Balls out effort in the CL this season. Next year, some new legs in critical positions. Even megabucks teams - MU a case in point - park the bus against us. To be honest, if I supported one of these other megabucks teams, I would be embarrassed and not best pleased if the team parked the bus against another Prem outfit. Parking the bus is what the lesser teams do - not a club that spends £90m plus on individual players.

Rags won't give a fuck if they manage to scrape into top 4 place.

Some of the posts read on this thread are hilarious. Say what u want about the players. But the manager effed up. I saw starting line up and knew we would be beaten.

United are a defensive team, they play counter attack with pace. So why play slow full backs.

Walker should have started over zinchenko.
Gundo was a Def no no. Overall manager got it wrong 100% and is at fault for team selection.
Good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.