Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting on Instagram 4 hours before kick off?
What a rotter...
(Ps can you supply a list of other unacceptable actions a player cant do 4 hours before a game? )

I'm not arsed about somebody posting on Instagram but him being at home 4 hours before kick off doesn't seem very Pep-like to me. Can't imagine it's even that way for a home game.

I dont do instagram so no idea what it is about other than (I think) posting pictures. Could the picture have been taken previously but posted later?

It could well have been. I posted in the pre-match thread that he mustn't be in the squad so I was surprised to see him in the lineup.

As I said, I've no issue with posts on Instagram. It's 2020 after all but our whole manor out there today smacked of a team who were not arsed. That then leads me to our prep and if it's differed for this game to what it has to others

He is best in the league in your mind only mate. Midtable in classical keeping and even his best weapon - passing, is going south recently, probably because he became arrogant and wants to keep an image of cool motherfucker when he is having the ball. I'm not sure he found a City player with long ball since Xmas. Pep looked utterly shocked at one such attempt today.
Talk about an OTT reaction,he had a bad game and the rest of his time here is forgotten,as for arrogant,jesus christ

Never quite sure what to make of Ederson, he's not a good shot stopper, he's not that good when one on one but he's absolutely vital to the way Pep wants to play the game.
Maybe, the keeper that we really need, great with his feet & great as a typical keeper doesn't exist or isn't available to us.
He's great as the first line of attack but pretty poor as the last line of defence, if that makes sense

Never quite sure what to make of Ederson, he's not a good shot stopper, he's not that good when one on one but he's absolutely vital to the way Pep wants to play the game.
Maybe, the keeper that we really need, great with his feet & great as a typical keeper doesn't exist or isn't available to us.
He's great as the first line of attack but pretty poor as the last line of defence, if that makes sense

I think you're right. Ederson is by far the best keeper for how Pep plays, but when exposed because of shit defending or no midfield screen he isn't the best at the fundamentals of actual goalkeeping.

He had a bad game get over it
But to be fair they pressed very well and kept putting the pressure in him
The role he plays isn’t easy (see bravo)
He adds more than he takes away

Whilst today he was fucking awful I hope his confidence isn’t effected. He plays passes no one else can and a lot of his game relies on nerves of steel - if he starts to second guess himself then we are fucked

A terrible day at the office but not the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.