United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were "average" we were never in Europe, the FA Cup and the top half of the table by the middle of March.
But they, like a few others before them must be chuffed to little mint balls at having taken six points of the team that has dominated the PL to an unprecedented degree for the previous two seasons.
The twats were mega fucking giddy outside afterwards.

Lap of honour is pretty pathetic, enjoy the derby win, for sure but that’s about it. The media wankfest is completely ott too. They’ll invent a 5th place trophy just for United.

It really is amazing how times have changed. If we win the derby these days we say OK and move on. Now if Utd. win they celebrate like they have just won the CL haha!!!.

I also heard so much about Fernandes today but I have to say that I barely noticed him in the game apart from his pass to Martial. I reserve judgement on this guy as his hyping up seems way over the top.

Finding the Rags reaction to todays result amusing , it reminds me of the days when we used beat them , it would be the highlight of our season , the boots on the other foot now and the plastic Rags are that thick they cannot see the irony
Had a pop over to red cafe, I'm having a tough time dealing with my United mates here in the States. If all of the reds that you guys have to deal with every day are that fookin stupid and delusional then God help you all. What a bunch of fucking coconuts.

They clearly wanted it more than us yesterday. First to every ball and outran us and out pressed us.

I get that Pep's mind was probably elsewhere but against these bags its unacceptable. Rest against Arsenal, not the rags. Frustrated today.
Thank fuck all my neighbours are just confused that Manchester won and Manchester lost!!!

Hope we get them in fa cup
Then at least we can knock them out of another cup
Let them have the bragging rights but we’ll keep winning trophies
They are miles off us
They used to beat dippers every season when they dominated 70s and 80s
It’s their big game now

I keep seeing that this is a really shit United team, and whilst it is to a degree it's nowhere near as bad as the last few years.

They have three very good keepers including the one at loan at Sheff United.
Maguire/Bailly/Lindelof is a very solid group of cb's
Wan-Bissaka/Shaw/Williams are very decent full backs
McTominay/Fred/Bruno/pogba are a very good group of midfielders
Rashford/Martial/James/Greenwood/Igalho are a very solid group of atackers

They're not winning the league with that team but they are the best of the rest after us at this moment in time. 11 v 11 yesterday the teams were pretty close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.