United (a) post-match thread

Cheers City, we now have to put up with utter tripe like this until the end of the season.

Henry Winter.

Early days, plenty of hurdles to overcome etc but you can see foundations being laid by Solskjaer with this #mufc, can see the identity of the team building. Hunger, pace, toughness, teamwork. Bruno Fernandes the catalyst; brings ideas, belief & a touch of that old United swagger

Pass me the fucking sick bucket!
Ah yes, the "united way", we certainly saw that old swashbuckling style yesterday didn't we with their traditional 6-4 formation for most of the second half, cup-tie c***s.

I thought Martial was offside but it was tight as the ball was not kicked it was scooped, but then i do not believe it was a foul either as for Aguero`s goal strange how the line goes right through the utds players foot?,amazing how the lines man picked that out? he took it well though
He was onside mate, but I thought scooping a dead ball wasn't allowed anymore ?

I know players go in and out of form but its been months now without a decent performance from Raz. Im sick of him getting rag-dolled around in big games against good, but hardly world-class right backs. Wasn't the only one to blame of course. With no kev there is a significant drop in energy or pace to our play. They ran us off our legs. We'll bounce back but sadly having to use that phrase to often this season.

I remember Joe Corrigan throwing the Ball in to the Net a Maine Road..

I was only a Kid so my memory might be a bit off.

I think it was against west Brom , i think we put 6 past them that day,i could be wrong.The Green and Gold away stuck in my mind..

Maybe one of you old timers has a better memory. :-)
Don’t remember that one, Sid. Maybe another FOC will.

Last edited:
That is very true and also true of our first game with utd, too many people thinking we were crap because utd were better, nah just cheated just like Everton last week, liverpool have won the league thanks to SKY now they want a CL place for utd, otherwise SKY the FA and utd could lose anything up to 25% of their income
Absolute nonsense, they should have had a penalty , Otto caught Fred.

We were poor yesterday, our team selection was arrogance personified, we had all the possession but never looked likely to get back in the game.

joe kicked the ball up field v west ham boyce returned it straight in the net at burnley joe rolled it to fletcher who duly obliged the westbrom game was the charity shield

I thought he struggled to find a pass to a colleague, made wrong decisions, and was as bad as he's been all season, I'd have hooked him at half time.

Regardless, he's next to useless on our left side most of the time, he can't cross after beating the fullback, and rarely tries, when he cuts in he usually gives the ball away, and he doesn't help much when we are defending either.
Never mind being hooked at half time, Sterling hasn’t merited selection for some time now. He was (rightly) given an extended opportunity to play himself back into form but it was clear weeks ago that that failed. I’ve never been a critic in the past but he doesn’t resemble a footballer atm.

I assume there’s a fear of unsettling him if he gets dropped, which makes him fireproof.

Last edited:
Morning after the night before, this place has really cheered me up.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20706-1372272493-24.gif

Time to move on to the next games now I think
Let them enjoy their cup final win yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.