United (a) post-match thread

The trouble is Derby’s aint what they used to be, apart from foden it’s just another game to the majority of them

That’s where they need educating then isn’t it and that has to come from the manager. The problem is the manager isn’t arsed about the Derby’s either

That’s where they need educating then isn’t it and that has to come from the manager. The problem is the manager isn’t arsed about the Derby’s either

Correct really got to me the way he was bigging the bus driver up over the last couple of days

missed that from bernardo, but its a little concerning when you can't get going for a derby, but can see where he is coming from that's human nature
Yeah unfortunately for us fans pep treats the derby as a normal game whereas in the past I think our previous managers treated it as THE game of the season plus for Utd they treat the derby with more importance than us nowadays, it's gone full circle.

Correct really got to me the way he was bigging the bus driver up over the last couple of days

The bigging up is fine if you’re planning on wiping the floor with them, instead it’s nearly a tactic so it doesn’t look as bad in defeat. To lose 3 games to them is criminal, even more so when the only one we was unlucky in was the semi home leg. The other two defeats were deserved.

The bigging up is fine if you’re planning on wiping the floor with them, instead it’s nearly a tactic so it doesn’t look as bad in defeat. To lose 3 games to them is criminal, even more so when the only one we was unlucky in was the semi home leg. The other two defeats were deserved.

Need a beer again now

Was watching the Amazon City thingy to cheer me up last night. Not sure it worked ! But watching that should how much as a team we have slowed down and become predictable. We had Sterling on the right and Sane on the left both running at defender scaring the crap out of them them. Our passing and movement was quick.
No Pep seems to play all right footed players on the left and all left footed players on the right. We seem to always cut in from the sidelines never go outside of a defender. Seem a yard of our pace. We seem to allow the other team time to get their shape back , should they attack us. Personally I think trying to keep up the standard of the last two seasons has drained the players mentally and physically.

Spot we miss wide players with pace going on the outside desperately. Add to that where in midfield we had Silva still world class and willing to press along with KDB. Instead we now usually have Gundogan where 2 years ago we had a world class number 8. Also Rodri instead of Fernandinho. It’s not hard to see why our tempo and brilliant pressing has gone.

I hate to say this but for some reason Pep doesnt seem to want to really go for utd , so do enough to win not embarrass them. Whereas Mancini would want to embarrass them, he got what it meant to us fans. Pep should have gone with a weaker team against the gooners not utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.