What do we all really want?

It seems crass but I'd take a 3-0 win today against the scum and trade it for the Carabou Cup ...
That Florida sun has played havoc with your brain. Don’t remember you posting anything remotely sane on here.
That said, yesterday was fucking wank and nobody at the club comes out with any credit. Swap it for a cup win though? Fuckinell.

To be honest i don’t think we have the best style anymore especially without Sane. I find the way we play quite dull this season bar the odd game. Too slow and predictable. Other than that I agree.

it was a bigger game for them hence the celebration.

I think there's a lot of the old "absence makes you a better player" with Sane.

Honestly, I don't see how he would have unlocked packed defenses and teams with 11 men behind the ball. His pace is a huge weapon, but to use that, he needs space or counter attacks. Those are rare for us nowadays.

I want an answer when I ask if we were better than United in 2008 when we did the double over them ? And does it count strongly against Fergie losing twice to a side that probably cost less than 50 million ?

I want an answer when I ask if we were better than United in 2008 when we did the double over them ? And does it count strongly against Fergie losing twice to a side that probably cost less than 50 million ?

No. It was also our first win at old trafford in how long? Those twats have beat us twice at ours this season. It’s piss poor from us and unacceptable to put out a weakened team and play without much spirit in a derby and always will be. Yesterday summed up our title defence and season in general. So far we’ve won a 2nd rate cup and beaten a very average Madrid side. Still got lots to play for but we need a huge improvement during the next couple of months or we’ll lose to more average sides when it matters in the other 2 cups.

And from one on those losses, we went on and got another pot! I said at the time after the 0-1, just how many Ragamuffins were out dancing and prancing in the streets. We went to Wembley and they went back to Carrington!
Like i say there is a big picture. Even after the 1.0 loss in the cup, who went to bed the happier that night. 10 years ago one league cup would have been great. And look at us now.

No. It was also our first win at old trafford in how long? Those twats have beat us twice at ours this season. It’s piss poor from us and unacceptable to put out a weakened team and play without much spirit in a derby and always will be. Yesterday summed up our title defence and season in general. So far we’ve won a 2nd rate cup and beaten a very average Madrid side. Still got lots to play for but we need a huge improvement during the next couple of months or we’ll lose to more average sides when it matters in the other 2 cups.

Most of us love Pep and want him to stay forever but that comes with accepting he isn’t a fan, he will never risk his strongest players in a game he doesn’t consider a priority important
If he risks KDB yesterday or Walker and we lose them and go out to Madrid our season is as good as over
Losing yesterday results in our tag mates taking the piss

I want this season to win the Cup double asap and for City to be in the CL next season.

CL I feel is effectively over now because of coronavirus. Given the figures in Italy, France, Germany and Spain I think the quarter finals are going to end up being played behind closed doors.

The Rags are celebrating like they’ve won stuff tonight.

The apathy towards success over there has bought their gremlin manager more time, when they should have got rid.

We need to demand more as a fan base to get more.

That doesn’t mean let’s turn into Madrid fans and it doesn’t mean posting anything on this board will change much but our general attitude towards the team needs to be demanding.

We need to want to win.

Oh i agree 100%.

its just nice to see something less depressing.

Maybe its just me with whats going on for me atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.