Good food

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
morning all,im about to embark on a month or two of late finishes at work,so instead of taking butties to work like I usually do I would like some ideas for my food at work, something easy ,tasty,healthyish and quick to prepare,oh and its got to fill me up :)

please also take into consideration I work at the airport so anything with too much liquid(depends what jobsworth is on security) cant be taken in :(, so no soups,yogurts ect.

Pasta, you can always throw some chicken and veg in as well.

Paella, again can mix the meat up and stick what you want to init.

Chilli and rice.

All of the above can be cooked in bulk and warmed up in the microwave.

First day nothing clear the system out then Chicken fajitas banana fajitas tuna on granary bread maybe noodles. Don’t have white bread it’s shit full of crap.

morning all,im about to embark on a month or two of late finishes at work,so instead of taking butties to work like I usually do I would like some ideas for my food at work, something easy ,tasty,healthyish and quick to prepare,oh and its got to fill me up :)

please also take into consideration I work at the airport so anything with too much liquid(depends what jobsworth is on security) cant be taken in :(, so no soups,yogurts ect.
I make a nice pasta salad that can be made up in a large bowl and kept for days in the fridge. It tastes better after 4 days than the first.
Sun dried tomatoes chopped 2/3 of a jar
Small tomatoes (piccollo) quartered
Spinach
chopped red onion
cooked pasta
pine nuts
feta or mozzarella cheese

you make the dressing with the oil that the sun dried tomatoes have been in - v important as the oil has fantastic flavour 200ml
large dolop of mustard
tea spoon sugar
tablespoon cider/sherry/white wine vinegar
salt and pepper
garlic (i used the pureed stuff)

shake it all up and pour over the assembled salad and toss thoroughly. Best time to do it is just after the pasta has been cooked as the warm pasta absorbs the dressing thoroughly. You can eat that by itself or with cooked chicken/pork or tuna. If you want to keep it veg throw in some artichoke hearts/roasted pepper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.