United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to them, as they’ve announced another season ticket price freeze, which is now 9 successive years they’ve done it. Maybe debt v no debt does have some advantages, we aren’t privy to? I’d like to think we’d follow suit but my breath is not being held in that regard..

With all these short notice rearrangements I will be extremely pissed off if they increase it again.

I keep seeing that this is a really shit United team, and whilst it is to a degree it's nowhere near as bad as the last few years.

They have three very good keepers including the one at loan at Sheff United.
Maguire/Bailly/Lindelof is a very solid group of cb's
Wan-Bissaka/Shaw/Williams are very decent full backs
McTominay/Fred/Bruno/pogba are a very good group of midfielders
Rashford/Martial/James/Greenwood/Igalho are a very solid group of atackers

They're not winning the league with that team but they are the best of the rest after us at this moment in time. 11 v 11 yesterday the teams were pretty close together.

I actually think they are improving and defence tightness is the key to this. They aren’t as bad as they were.

I keep seeing that this is a really shit United team, and whilst it is to a degree it's nowhere near as bad as the last few years.

They have three very good keepers including the one at loan at Sheff United.
Maguire/Bailly/Lindelof is a very solid group of cb's
Wan-Bissaka/Shaw/Williams are very decent full backs
McTominay/Fred/Bruno/pogba are a very good group of midfielders
Rashford/Martial/James/Greenwood/Igalho are a very solid group of atackers

They're not winning the league with that team but they are the best of the rest after us at this moment in time. 11 v 11 yesterday the teams were pretty close together.
Rag ;)

They are a few players away from being really good. Atm, they are a bit too inconsistent.

Fair play to them, as they’ve announced another season ticket price freeze, which is now 9 successive years they’ve done it. Maybe debt v no debt does have some advantages, we aren’t privy to? I’d like to think we’d follow suit but my breath is not being held in that regard..

There's another reason they are doing this in my cynical opinion, they simply want to divide our support, note OGS's after match comments last night that their fans are interacting with the players.
It's being orchestrated by the GPC's foot soldiers in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.