United (a) post-match thread

I am starting to wonder if the differences in age of our supporters, is the reason for difference in opinions.

Some really dont seem to give a shit,it was just a meaningless Premier League game.

Younger supporters will only really know City success.

Older Supporters like me suffered Years of abuse from our Rag neighbors.When we were shit,fuck me they let us know it.

This is the reason i savor every derby win.Bobby Manc gave me the 2 greatest days ever as a City fan the first Premier League Title and the 6-1.I only wish Pep got us like Bobby Manc did,then he would be the perfect manager.We saw that Banner ripped down,what a day.

Rag neighbours in America ?....

I found out today that it can still be fun talking to Utd fans even after losing the derby. I was giving it to em about the fact we gifted both of their goals and the Fernandes dive for the free kick. They didn't like to hear that but weren't too bothered. But they got really worked up, to my delight, when I congratulated them on their incredible celebrations on winning their cup final against City. I said it looked and sounded like they had just won the CL. Oh this did not go down well at all and as I kept mentioning it every half hour or so I was in stitches at their reaction. This cup final jibe really annoyed them and the derby result was almost forgotten...haha!!!.

no its not
but i demand 100% and no quarter given v them in any game
what i saw yesterday was an utter disgrace ,nobody came out of that game with a modicum of effort or credibilty

Some fans also need to give 100% - especially after the last 2 seasons coupled with winning 2 trophies already this year

I found out today that it can still be fun talking to Utd fans even after losing the derby. I was giving it to em about the fact we gifted both of their goals and the Fernandes dive for the free kick. They didn't like to hear that but weren't too bothered. But they got really worked up, to my delight, when I congratulated them on their incredible celebrations on winning their cup final against City. I said it looked and sounded like they had just won the CL. Oh this did not go down well at all and as I kept mentioning it every half hour or so I was in stitches at their reaction. This cup final jibe really annoyed them and the derby result was almost forgotten...haha!!!.
That’s what I’ve been doing all day. Told them that maybe it will give them some momentum for their crunch match against the mighty LASK on Thursday

Took a break to calm the fuck down, wait till me piss stops boiling. have not read this thread yet, so
Them:
-Robbed us on David Gill's orders. Mike fucking Dean doing his best Howard Webb impression.
-That snidey cheating cvnt Fernandez is a diver of bin dipper proportions. And a coward.
- Scum diving all over the pitch, Howard Dean gave them everything, including that blatant non-foul dive that led to the rags lead.
Us:
- Pep should learn to hate the scum, the meaning of a derby and stop being a centrist.
- Pep's midfield selection is too slow, imho. That combination of Rodri, Gundo, Cancelo plus a fading Bernardo slowed our side to predictability facilitating a mediocre scum midfield to destroy our snailed elaboration.
- add to that an out of form Sterling and an erratic Zinco gave us no left flank to attack.
- will the Bravo bashers bash Eddy?

BUT, we've got bigger fish to fry than swamp lifeforms.

Rant over.

Over it now...they had their cup final and if completing the league double over us makes then complete a lap of honour then we have properly put them in our shadow : )

Me too. I just keep reminding the gloaters that we won the one that mattered - which took us to our southern Stadium (named during the cup final by Martin Tyler as the Etihad South!!)

It really annoys the dirty rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.