Who’s gone in the summer?

His value will never be higher and I think he will want out in the next couple of years anyway.

Time to say thank you and goodbye.

Sell Sterling and bring back Sancho.
Have you got a buyer in mind, does Dortmund know you are interested, what price are you paying?

Sancho is a good player that has no reason to come back to us short of money, it is highly unlikely he will want to come back to the EPL and has said before that he is after Real or Barca, and Sterling is by far the better player

Have you got a buyer in mind, does Dortmund know you are interested, what price are you paying?

Sancho is a good player that has no reason to come back to us short of money, it is highly unlikely he will want to come back to the EPL and has said before that he is after Real or Barca, and Sterling is by far the better player
Sterling was far the better player agreed, but in the last 6 months I would say Sancho is as good if not better. Also in terms of potential, Sancho has a far, far higher ceiling.

Who said Sterling was going to Dortmund? not a chance, but IF available I am sure he would have a few offers, although if his present form continues is options will be few and far between.

Thinking outside the box rather than players and I'm going to reach for my hard hat here but I think Pep. Not that I want him to be but I think he's going, I've had that feeling all season just because of how poor we have been at times (compared to the last 2 seasons) and of course the CL league ban which still could be overturned of course. I think it all hinges on CL success which is clearly the focus now if we win he will go if we don't he will have one more chance and then leave in 2021.

Thinking outside the box rather than players and I'm going to reach for my hard hat here but I think Pep. Not that I want him to be but I think he's going, I've had that feeling all season just because of how poor we have been at times (compared to the last 2 seasons) and of course the CL league ban which still could be overturned of course. I think it all hinges on CL success which is clearly the focus now if we win he will go if we don't he will have one more chance and then leave in 2021.
Pep will see his contract out no will not sign another one which i think will suit all parties as pep will have been here longer than anywhere else and we will move on to another. Coach . A lot of people on here will be devastated when he goes but I’m not one of them as even now i think we need a new approach .

I'd happily let Mahrez go if we secure a Sané contract extension. Mahrez has obviously found his feet at City this season and has been one of our best players. But it's hard to match the high tempo and unpredictability of Sané and Sterling on each flank. With two inside forwards we become quite predictable when we have our usual 70% possession, but with two wingers on their strong foot we can play the ball much faster + Sané and Sterling are two of the fastest players in the world

I'd happily let Mahrez go if we secure a Sané contract extension. Mahrez has obviously found his feet at City this season and has been one of our best players. But it's hard to match the high tempo and unpredictability of Sané and Sterling on each flank. With two inside forwards we become quite predictable when we have our usual 70% possession, but with two wingers on their strong foot we can play the ball much faster + Sané and Sterling are two of the fastest players in the world
I like this post, sums up how I feel and why I would not be averse to selling Mahrez now as his value is higher following a decent spell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.