Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Maybe, just maybe, they’re more concerned about the coronavirus outbreak in Madrid than anything else.
then leave their fans at home. No other games in England are behind close doors yet. If things get out of control by then and all games are, or even cancelled altogether, fine, you have to do what's best. but to single out our game? right.

Would be devastating to lose the opportunity to give UEFA shit. But they'll be looking for a reason to remove our platform to protest and the coronovirus situation in Madrid offers them an opportunity. Considering how big the Bernabeu is I wouldn't say by playing in front of fans, we would have an unfair advantage if no Madrid fans turned up.

Would be devastating to lose the opportunity to give UEFA shit. But they'll be looking for a reason to remove our platform to protest and the coronovirus situation in Madrid offers them an opportunity. Considering how big the Bernabeu is I wouldn't say by playing in front of fans, we would have an unfair advantage if no Madrid fans turned up.
the game is in Manchester.

then leave their fans at home. No other games in England are behind close doors yet. If things get out of control by then and all games are, or even cancelled altogether, fine, you have to do what's best. but to single out our game? right.

Yet. You've just said it yourself. You do realise that 2 CL games are already being played behind closed doors don't you? You do realise that this game is still a week away don't you? You do realise that a week is a fucking long time with regards to this shit don't you? You do realise that a week ago there were less than 40 confirmed cases in the UK and a week later it's over 300 don't you?

Put all that together and anyone with a half a fucking brain cell can see that closed doors matches (or outright postponements) in this country are not very far from happening, and would've happened already if it wasn't for the outright greed of various organisations.

Yet. You've just said it yourself. You do realise that 2 CL games are already being played behind closed doors don't you? You do realise that this game is still a week away don't you? You do realise that a week is a fucking long time with regards to this shit don't you? You do realise that a week ago there were less than 40 confirmed cases in the UK and a week later it's over 300 don't you?

Put all that together and anyone with a half a fucking brain cell can see that closed doors matches (or outright postponements) in this country are not very far from happening, and would've happened already if it wasn't for the outright greed of various organisations.
you do realize don't you that everyone of my points are the same thing your arguing against while agreeing with me.
I said that if things get to the point in a weeks time that if it needs to be played behind closed doors or cancelled altogether that's fine, and for the best.
the 2 CL games behind closed doors now is a different situation, not relevant here at this time. Please comprehend what you read.

you do realize don't you that everyone of my points are the same thing your arguing against while agreeing with me.
I said that if things get to the point in a weeks time that if it needs to be played behind closed doors or cancelled altogether that's fine, and for the best.
the 2 CL games behind closed doors now is a different situation, not relevant here at this time. Please comprehend what you read.

You said fuck-all about that. All you posted was a conspiracy theory as to why Real Madrid want the game to be played behind closed doors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.