COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching that interview and during it she did say if possible it's still good if you can keep a metre apart. I mean just WTF as she ever been to a Cheltenham festival.
Has she ever been on a bus? Has she ever been to the cinema? Has she ever walked through town? Has she ever sat on a train? Has she ever been to the theatre? Saying people should keep a meter apart when also saying large gatherings of people are still absolutely fine is just astoundingly dumb.

I never knew there were so many medical experts on this forum...

medical experts????

mate there are simply many experts on bluemoon. It’s an interchangeable skill

choose any subject you like , as complex and obscure as you like and the same people will come and give you their expert opinion.

15%? where did you see that?

463 deaths divided by 9172 cases = 5.04%
I'm assuming it is the rate of deaths per closed cases (those either discharged - or had symptoms and now don't - or dead). Viruses take the weaker ones first so it creates a higher initial CFR at first and then it reduces. It's harsh reality.

medical experts????

mate there are simply many experts on bluemoon. It’s an interchangeable skill

choose any subject you like , as complex and obscure as you like and the same people will come and give you their expert opinion.
Better than Open University this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.