Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Also since seeing him put in genuinely brilliant performances in midfield for Ukraine, against Portugal, Italy, Nigeria, Serbia, I know there's a great midfielder there, but we never get to see it.

If the Euro's actually happen, it wouldn't be a surprise at all for him to be one of the breakout players of the tournament and get some big offers from clubs who'll play him in his position.

You actually watched Ukraine verus Nigeria ?

This.

Did a job for us couple years back. Offers nothing except he can get the ball moving between himself and Gundogan.

Needs to and will be sold.
Maintaining possession is such a key part of peps philosophy. Gundo and zinch are a big part of how we tire the opposition, allowing kev, raz and Agüero to kill them off with decisiveness. You’re unlikely to see pep get rid of either. Good to have different options

Maintaining possession is such a key part of peps philosophy. Gundo and zinch are a big part of how we tire the opposition, allowing kev, raz and Agüero to kill them off with decisiveness. You’re unlikely to see pep get rid of either. Good to have different options
Yes it is. There is possession and there is possession . Far too often Gundogan and Zinchenko are in the second category but others in the team are guilty of this also, wasteful passes and circling the ball in our own half isn't tiring teams out. Zinchenko unfortunately has nothing to offer moving forward and no physical attributes going the other way.

Do you hate all our players and the club?
Just askin'

Of course not. Don't hate any of the players. Zinchenko seems like a genuinely nice lad.

However for where the club wants to be football wise, and I assume you do too, he isn't at the level we need.

His lack of pace is a concern when he plays in that position alongside Otta, Gundogan, Rodri and sadly now David who have the same problem. Aquero has also lost a yard this season.

Oleksandr Zinchenko on Britain’s COVID-19 response: “They react a little slower. Quarantine is introduced only tomorrow. This had to be done earlier. I have a friend here who has symptoms of coronavirus, but she is told to go to work.

“Thank God everything is OK with my relatives. I want to appeal to everyone: follow the rules and sit at home

Manchester City take care of all their players and staff. When I wake up, there is a message from the doctor: how do I feel, how are my family and friends? They bring me food six days a week and equipment to keep fit

@MailSport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.