Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I know. If city or the authorities said it had to be played behind closed doors I would have no complaints

But those corrupt twats pushing for it stinks of them just trying to get any advantage they can get

I’ll make this point again if next Tuesdays game is behind closed doors and that night Wednesday night league games around the country are being played in front of crowds then weekend again crowds are aloud this doesn’t sit right with me meaning the authorities in this country not making the decision to play behind closed doors or suspend all games while a really big game is.

No prove that UEFA are pushing this to be behind closed doors why are people saying that

Send an email out with a warning that you might die and the club accept no responsibility. Once you agree your ticket is active then its up to you if you want to go or not. Simples

Pep has just said in his Arsenal press conference "If Uefa say we have to play without spectators, we will. I would love to play with our fans. If it happens for a long time it makes no sense, but health is the most important thing. Getting it right in each country day by day."

Sounds to me like its UEFA's call

Can't for the UK media to rally behind Madrid's cry for action and start carrying the torch for it to be played behind closed doors. Just our game though.

There are currently no plans for Manchester City's Champions League clash with Real Madrid to be played behind closed doors. A sell-out crowd of around 55,000 fans are expected including an allocation of around 2,000 travelling Madrid fans
MENS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.