Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

If I were Madrid that's exactly what I would want - No crowd at the City game.

Fkin shisters exploiting Coronavirus for their own ends. I hope they get well and truely beaten

If we decide its best for it to be behind closed doors then fair enough but if prem games are still being played with fans in attendance then surely this one will. All the Twitter virgins will be begging for it to be behind closed doors as they probably have their original jokes already saved in their drafts.

interesting there’s no way we should be expected to play really but we’ll see

He's also the Forest owner and it looks like he was at Forest Millwall on Friday, shaking hands, pictures with fans, potentially in the dressing room with the Forest squad, etc. Not good.

I'd say 50/50 at this point. Depends on how much it takes to get to the next stage, but very good chance it'll have escalated enough by that point.

As I bought 7 tickets for this game totaling about £320 , if I receive my money back I’ll be able to have a weeks holiday.....oh, hold on a minute

Looks more and more likely.

Can’t cancel hotel I’ve booked for Madrid so if not, I’ll get a refund on my match ticket.

I’ll take a discount on next year’s season ticket though ;)

If city v madrid cancelled surely premier league games would also be cancelled.
If it went on long enough then Livarpool wouldn’t mathematically win the league,
Every cloud..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.