Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think Flapjack might be right.

If you listen again the reporter asks who is injured then Pep says "Laporte.....Kevin training last two days" I take that to mean only Laporte is injured as KDB has been training last 2 days. He then goes on to say Sane and Aguero are not injured either.

So I think Laporte is still injured but he is the only one.

I see how it could be interpreted differently but there is a gap between the two players rather than the word "and"

I think Flapjack might be right.

If you listen again the reporter asks who is injured then Pep says "Laporte.....Kevin training last two days" I take that to mean only Laporte is injured as KDB has been training last 2 days. He then goes on to say Sane and Aguero are not injured either.

So I think Laporte is still injured but he is the only one.

I see how it could be interpreted differently but there is a gap between the two players rather than the word "and"

But he goes on to say Sane and Aguero are not injured either, so was he referring too Laporte or KDB

Last edited:
What's going on with sane then if he's been fit to play for weeks is that him done at city or is he being kept for the rite moment??

What's going on with sane then if he's been fit to play for weeks is that him done at city or is he being kept for the rite moment??

I saw that comment by Pep and it could be one of 3 things:

1. Peps non perfect (not a criticism) grasp of English and how to frame his comments)
2. A calculated dig at Sane - is he questioning Sane's commitment - this was my immediate thought/interpritation as it has been raised before by others (Sane's commitment)
3. it wouldnt be unknown for a player after such a serious injury to ahve a bit of a mental block about getting back on he pitch with a real and obvious fear of it happening again

Either way, I dont think we will see that much of Sane between now and the end of the season when he leaves for B.Munich.

I don't think it was a case of rest and rotation mate. He sees things in the opposition for us to counter, e.g playing Zinchenko and Cancelo at full back to press them back and get on the ball in the attacking third. The players let him down massively on Sunday, to a man.

Walker and Mendy are the superior counter attacking full backs ,although i agree with your comment about the players , when we gave the Rags their goal our players switched off and showed very little fight , a disappointment when its a derby game.

I saw that comment by Pep and it could be one of 3 things:

1. Peps non perfect (not a criticism) grasp of English and how to frame his comments)
2. A calculated dig at Sane - is he questioning Sane's commitment - this was my immediate thought/interpritation as it has been raised before by others (Sane's commitment)
3. it wouldnt be unknown for a player after such a serious injury to ahve a bit of a mental block about getting back on he pitch with a real and obvious fear of it happening again

Either way, I dont think we will see that much of Sane between now and the end of the season when he leaves for B.Munich.
2 was my thoughts to be honest hope I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.