Coronavirus & ticket refunds?

I expect there will be some force majeure clause that gets the club out of jail in terms of paying a refund.

I am sure that Uefa intend that any clubs falling foul of FFP regs will have to refund the money, as opposed to those clubs upto their ears in debt who will have our fine shared out so they can reimburse their fans!

It's irrelevant what the Italians announce if we are being sensible over here.
We are approximately two weeks behind the Italians in terms of the spread of the virus.
Therefore what happens there is a moot point as to what happens here. As are other European countries such as Spain, France and Germany who are all vying to get to the top of the cases announced.
Cases here will increase, regardless of some being sensible over here because the vast majority of people will carry on as if nothing has happened until it smacks them in the face

It does seem that the UK is not being hit as badly currently. Strange as I would have thought infection increase rates would be similar in all countries.
Over 50% of people who test positive for the virus show no symptoms. 100,000 cases in a month across the globe of almost 8,000,000,000. Media absolutely hyping this to the max similar to SARS, MERS, swine flu, avian flu etc etc. World's gone mad

We are approximately two weeks behind the Italians in terms of the spread of the virus.
Therefore what happens there is a moot point as to what happens here. As are other European countries such as Spain, France and Germany who are all vying to get to the top of the cases announced.
Cases here will increase, regardless of some being sensible over here because the vast majority of people will carry on as if nothing has happened until it smacks them in the face
Which is why I said we have to be sensible in terms of hygiene etc. That said this morning the deputy medical officer said there is no reason as things stand to cancel sporting events in the UK and she actually implied that being in the open air was possibly better than being stuck in an office. Where's corporal Jones when you need him...

Which is why I said we have to be sensible in terms of hygiene etc. That said this morning the deputy medical officer said there is no reason as things stand to cancel sporting events in the UK and she actually implied that being in the open air was possibly better than being stuck in an office. Where's corporal Jones when you need him...
I doubt your sarcasm is warranted, therefore I’m not going to bother with a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.