Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Looks very unlikely. Gutted.

Just bought Arsenal tickets for me & lad, I reckon could well be last chance to see blues this season.

Do you really believe it ?
No. But I do believe that they don't have a major problem like Italy or Iran at the moment.

it would not surprise me at all if local hotpots keepcropping up over the next 2-3 months but I reckon the panic should subside now. it looks like it can be beaten if a society does enough. And each nation that's faced a crisis: china, South Korea and Italy have reacted. All seem to be making headway. I wonder about Iran.

The games being played behind closed doors this week, will the reverse fixture have to be behind closed doors also to make the whole tie fair?.

I would not be surprised if Tebas was behind the closed doors for all games in Spain. Then shouts for our game to be the same.

I agree. I can see that happening. Surely though under the circumstances the first step in the UK would be to ban away fans from entering the country ? In our case therefore any RM fans domiciled here would be OK to go to the game. Travel by people from the more heavily affected countries should be an absolute No-No. Unless it's for repatriation, of course.

High profile game like this won't get cancelled
Cancelled probably not, postponed maybe. The UEFA darlings are a goal behind with Ramos already out. Courtois and Marcelo doubtful, the cynic in me says they'll postpone it until they are full strength?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.