Champions League Games 10/11 March

They have been garbage almost every game I have seen them play. Our two games against them highlighted our own failings, poor in both boxes but fine otherwise.

I was actually talking more about Leipzig, they have been very entertaining. Spurs have been under intense pressure from the first whistle

why do referees always feel the need to explain the laws of the game to players at every penalty, telling goalkeepers to stay on the line, telling players to stay outside the box? These are professional players, if they don't know the laws that's their problem, they should just get on with the game.

Tactical foul by Winks.

Or was he just taking one for the team?
It's about time someone did a compilation of tactical fouls from the rest of the top 6 and how the commentary reacts to them, with a direct comparison to the same for City.

I suppose not many have the patience for that sort of thing, but would there be any rules against our owner hiring a media firm of some sort, to keep track of stuff like this? To get the message out via social media. It's what Liverpool and United have done against City with their links to the broadcasters and the press after all.

Last edited:
I love how that every fullback is good once leaving us. Says alot about how good we involve them into our game. Give them Cancelo and he gonna be a worldbeater there

Leipzig play with wing bags, and this plays to Angelino’s strengths, as he’s a good crosser of the ball and great going forward. It’s tough to find a FB that can play the way Pep wants them to. In addition, the wingers provide the width in Pep’s team as well.

However, it would be funny to see Cancelo being a world beater in another system/team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.