Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I agree with Pep. Stop if necessary. Resume the season in September or whenever and cancel next season if it gets bad. Lives are more important than football. Have next seasons league later next year into the summer and no cups .

Why is Italy getting twatted with it then?
because they had a pool of infected people for quite a long time which wasn't recognised. In fact the virus has mutated in Italy slightly so that it is possible to identify the geographical source by testing.

I really hope it's not behind closed doors. With a sell out crowd and the tie poised at 2-1 it could well be one hell of a night...especially against Real Madrid.

I’ve been thinking!! It happens ok!! Even to the elderly! :-)

if they say they’ll play behind closed doors than why don’t we go down to City Square and the outside environs of the stadium and stand and cheer/blow our whistles/make a noise so the lads know we are still behind them routing for them?
If, as some, including myself, feel this is the UEFA so and so’s way of cheating us once again then let’s show them we know what they are doing! :-( :-)

JMHO We are Blue fans we never give in, we fight to the end!!
Something like the Valencia fans bus welcoming and no stop singing outside show the lads how good our support can be when they need us most

Behind closed doors is one thing, but equally if not more weird is the possibility of the CL being suspended. While there is a risk of burn out and injury to our top performers, it would give Sane and Laporte time to get properly fit. Even with the speculation surrounding Sane, those two give us a positive dynamic. Sane, Sterling, Mahrez fighting it out for a wide position (Bernardo is more than a wide player).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.