Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we all doing on here then if we can't have an opinion.
I've noticed in my short time here that there are 4 or 5 specific posters who constantly accuse people of not being supporters or telling you to shut up when your opinion doesn't fit with theirs. It wouldn't be right to name names but it is unnecessarily toxic.

Last edited:
His blindness to the Gundogan problem is a huge concern as is the 30 different formations we've played this season.

That said, there's a lot of clueless people in football who'd still have Balotelli or Mangala in the team (judging by this forum) so the grass isn't always greener but I just wish someone would have a word with him about fucking Gundo off.

It's as if the more obvious the problem becomes and the more times we get beat with Gundogan in the team, the more determined he becomes to play him.

I've noticed in my short time here that there are 4 or 5 specific posters who constantly accuse people of not being supporters or telling you to shut up when your opinion doesn't fit with there's. It wouldn't be right to name names but it is unnecessarily toxic.
Its positively fragrant nowadays -Toxic was 2011-13. Well done mods .

I've noticed in my short time here that there are 4 or 5 specific posters who constantly accuse people of not being supporters or telling you to shut up when your opinion doesn't fit with there's. It wouldn't be right to name names but it is unnecessarily toxic.
The best is when some no-mark calls out “small time” supporters.

his legs went nowhere,it was a choice pep made,he still had plenty left for his usual position
Nonsense, he was the most underrated midfield player in the world, simply outstanding.

He went to CB because he could not handle the physical side anymore. His speed has gone, as we have seen when occasionally he is caught in one on one situations.

Just realized to united and Tottenham alone we have dropped 11 points this season...

Nonsense, he was the most underrated midfield player in the world, simply outstanding.

He went to CB because he could not handle the physical side anymore. His speed has gone, as we have seen when occasionally he is caught in one on one situations.
No,pep moved him because we needed foward planning and so brought rodders,aside from the injury at the end of the season he was still brilliant in his usual position,pep said he moved him back to prolonge his career and because we had rodders

Can't seem to find it now, but that set of posts some time ago, that argued that by the end of the season, Klopp will have surpassed Pep in total achievements.. has aged really well!

Out of all cup competitions, while we have won one, and are still in two more.

I was going to do the whole trophy numbers thingy, but surely it requires no explanation.

(ignoring what may of may not happen with coronavirus, jusf sticking with football).

Haha against the likes of Vardy! He’s miles quicker that Gundogan and Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.