Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

City's game v Arsenal now postponed which will open a few more questions and raise the possibility of a shut down....

The level of the River Mersey is rising due to the tears of Scousers sobbing their hearts out lol

I guess they'll just come across the line to mathematically secure it before it's being stopped. We fucked it up losing vs Rags, could have delayed it.

Yes, peoples health comes first but how can they maintain the integrity of the competition if one team doesn't have home advantage. It's basically an away game with the return at a neutral venue.

If Arse are self isolating then shirley their games against brighton and possibly norwich fall i to the 14 day period?

Also they have played west ham since olympiarkos so shouldn't they also self isolate? Meaning hammers v wolves should also be off at weekend?

And pompey too

And remember the Olympiacos owner also owns Forest as well so there's Forest games he's attended too, starting with last Friday's game against Millwall

Yes, peoples health comes first but how can they maintain the integrity of the competition if one team doesn't have home advantage. It's basically an away game with the return at a neutral venue.
That's a great point. A mere "like" would be insufficient

Cant see the season finishing , wonder what will happen . I can't see any teams in the bottom 3 excepting being relegated with games left to play. I guess they could finish the season without any promotion or relegation. I really cant see them calling it null n void (unless its was City 25 points clear ! )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.