Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The RDAHMeedya, the PL, PiGMOL The Liverpool Echo, Rick Parry, and a host of Dipper gobshites and Kloppites are desperate for the season to continue so that the CoachWreckers can claim the title - then it can be abandoned!

Give it 2 weeks then, wouldn't it be hilarious if they did cancel it now though!

The other thing odd is, quotes so, "some Arsenal players came into contact and were therefore unavailable for the match tonight" - don't we need more than that? I mean if its say two players, then why should the match be cancelled? If they hadn't affected the others then its pretty similar to having a couple of injuries or suspensions.

The owner was only diagnosed yesterday or Monday but met Arsenal staff 2 weeks ago so so if they havent caught it by tomorrow their 14 days are up

I don't know what the test is but couldn't they have tested the Arsenal players and staff this morning then made the call?

Anyone received an e mail from the club yet advising that that match tonight is cancelled ? I only found out thanks to Blue Moon forum, then checked clubs web site but if I hadn’t done that I still wouldn’t be aware! ( & yes I have checked my junk mail file!)

Arsenal called off because they are within the 2 week period of playing olympiacos, yet wolves Vs olympiacos goes ahead ‍♂️

Liverpool are so clearly winning the league I don't think anyone will really contest it, but winning it on paper with no public celebration, no magic moment, and with everyone remembering the season for coronavirus is going to be so shit for them.

yeah that’s true, karma

Anyone received an e mail from the club yet advising that that match tonight is cancelled ? I only found out thanks to Blue Moon forum, then checked clubs web site but if I hadn’t done that I still wouldn’t be aware! ( & yes I have checked my junk mail file!)

To be fair its all over most major news sites, radio & TV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.